Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Post 3 - Farnsworth House CAD

Lucky me, amazingly came across the CAD files for Farnsworth in the following book on the bookshelf Titled 'Plans, Sections and Elevations' by Richard Weston. Book contains a CD with 100s of Autocad Drawings to accompany pages in the book.

Book














Here is the Layout for the CAD in Studio Max. Also place elevations face up with the floor plan. I only ever model using one large view at a time instead of multiple views at the same time so I find that positioning the CAD this way helps as you to view the elevation from the top view mentally connecting what you see on the the floor plan to the elevations. Saves hours of changing views.

2 comments:

jeremybunner said...

Hi,
I am looking for these CAD files. Do you still have them?

catalin said...

Hello,
I searched for that CAD files all over the web. I need them for a project at school. Can I have them please?